Since 1899, Miele has remained a family owned appliance business, designing and manufacturing high quality residential and professional appliances. Miele entered the Canadian market in 1988 and has been on a steady path of growth ever since.
Miele is proud to be recognized in the top 15 Best Small & Medium Employers in Canada both in 2009 and 2010. Miele was also named one of the Best Employers in the Greater Toronto Area 2010 by the Toronto Star.
Our company philosophy of Immer Besser (Forever Better) emphasizes our desire to provide a working environment that fosters personal and professional growth and allows our employees to enhance their skills and take their careers to the next level.
We encourage you to email your resumé to email@example.com if you are interested in joining our world class organization.
We presently require the following:
Consumer Insights Analyst
Permanent Position, Vaughan, ON
The Consumer Insights Analyst role is considered to be a junior or entry level type role and will be responsible for the analysis, interpretation and synthesis of data from multiple sources. The successful candidate will generate weekly/monthly reporting and will analyze the consumer website, data captured at various customer touch-points and dissect secondary market research data and turn such data into information which will form the basis for fact-based decision making.
The Consumer Insights Analyst will cross-reference product training conducted at retail with retail sales. In addition, the candidate will analyze retail sales data, effectiveness of sales promotions and provide various scenarios to support overall decision-making.
This position is most suitable for an individual who is passionate about understanding consumer behaviour, who thrives in a dynamic team environment and who wants to work with an organization that is extremely fast-paced.
This role requires someone who has excellent writing and presentation skills, is well-organized and detail-oriented, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting very tight deadlines. Having a keen interest and understanding of multi-media trends is a must.
- Responsible for reporting and analysis of website traffic (weekly/monthly)
- Continuously analyze key consumer touch-points and to derive trends regarding buyer behaviour
- Cross-reference product training with sales uptake
- Create and maintain automated reports and dashboards for senior management team
- Complete post campaign analysis and derive lessons learned
- Create well organized MS PowerPoint presentations
- Complete competitive analysis
- Identify industry trends
- Provide target group analysis, market analysis, and identify new sales opportunities
- Assist with various custom research projects and data analysis where required
- University education in media, business, marketing/advertising
- 2+ years experience in a media research/advertising-oriented environment preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to extract, interpret, and easily communicate data and trends
- Ability to develop compelling sales pieces/presentations using PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well organized and able to prioritize to meet tight deadlines
- Quick learner and team oriented
- Willing to go above and beyond
If you think you have the right attitude, talents and maturity, please email your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer a competitive salary plus bonuses and car allowance, full benefits and company paid RRSP plan.
If you have any questions, or would like to send your resumé to us, please email: email@example.com.
We appreciate your response; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Bilingual Customer Service Representatives
Permanent Position, Vaughan, ON
If you are passionate about Customer Service and want to work for a world class organization, then we want to see you!
We require customer service professionals who are dedicated to improving customer relationships and maintaining our commitment to service excellence.
- Must be Bilingual (French/English)
- Minimum 2 years Customer Service Experience
- Call Centre experience an asset, but not a must
- Professional attitude with excellent attendance record
- Must be a team player
- Must have excellent computer skills (word, excel, lotus notes)
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Flexible – Must be able to work shifts. Call center is open Monday to Friday 8:30am to 9:00pm, Saturdays 9:30am to 6pm and Sundays 11:30am to 8:00pm
We offer a competitive salary plus bonuses, full benefits and company paid RRSP plan.
Please send your resumé in confidence to the Human Resources department: firstname.lastname@example.org
Be recognized as the best.
Miele Factory Service Technician
At Miele, we take immense pride, not only in the quality of our domestic and commercial appliances, but in all aspects of our customer service.
We are looking for a Service Technician with relevant experience and a recognized electrical, electronic or mechanical qualifi cation, who will be a true ambassador for our brand.
We need the kind of technician who is willing to go that "extra mile" and who will deliver a truly exceptional service experience on our behalf.
To help you to deliver this experience, you will have access to industry leading diagnostic tools and equipment, a fi rst class fi eld support team and regular product and business events to ensure that we're continuously investing in your expertise.
We offer a very attractive salary, a company paid RRSP plan as well as excellent company paid benefits (such as dental and drug plan, disability, critical illness and life insurance and much more).
If you are interested and you would like to join our team, please submit your resumé to email@example.com.
Appliance Installation / Sub-Contractors Needed
Edmonton, AB, Regina, SK & Ottawa, ON
We are currently seeking professional and reliable sub-contractors who are fully skilled and licensed in the appliance industry.
Gas certification is an asset.
Candidates must be fully insured and bonded.
Specific training for the Miele product line will be provided.
Please fax your credentials to the attention of George Petrou at: