Since 1899, Miele has remained a family owned appliance business, designing and manufacturing high quality residential and professional appliances. Miele entered the Canadian market in 1988 and has been on a steady path of growth ever since.
Miele is proud to be recognized in the top 15 Best Small & Medium Employers in Canada both in 2009 and 2010. Miele was also named one of the Best Employers in the Greater Toronto Area 2010 by the Toronto Star.
Our company philosophy of Immer Besser (Forever Better) emphasizes our desire to provide a working environment that fosters personal and professional growth and allows our employees to enhance their skills and take their careers to the next level.
We encourage you to email your resumé to email@example.com if you are interested in joining our world class organization.
We presently require the following:
Part-Time Gallery/Showroom/Consultant/Brand Ambassador
You will be joining a small, dynamic and entrepreneurial team of service oriented individuals with a good sense of humour.
We are looking for someone who "gets the premium brand experience" and understands the importance of strong customer service AND has a "roll-up your sleeves" attitude.
- Primarily hosting discerning consumers in a non-pressured sales environment, showcasing premium brand kitchen appliances
- The gallery also hosts a variety of culinary events as well as being an events rental facility
- Making sure the Gallery is always clean and presentable
- Selling appliance care collection and accessories to consumers
- Retail, Design and/or Hospitality/Culinary background would be essential assets but not mandatory as this role involves a variety of tasks
- Excellent Communication skills and comfortable speaking in front of groups
- Excellent customer service skills
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task
- Mandarin speaking for Vancouver location only - an asset
Part-time hours: 16 to 32 hours/week depending on event schedule – must be able to work Saturdays
Calgary location – must be able to work Thursday, Friday and Saturdays
If you think you have the right attitude, talents and maturity, please email your resume to: The Human Resources Dept. at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bilingual Customer Service Representatives
Permanent Position, Vaughan, ON
If you are passionate about Customer Service and want to work for a world class organization, then we want to see you!
We require customer service professionals who are dedicated to improving customer relationships and maintaining our commitment to service excellence.
- Must be Bilingual (French/English)
- Minimum 2 years Customer Service Experience
- Call Centre experience an asset, but not a must
- Professional attitude with excellent attendance record
- Must be a team player
- Must have excellent computer skills (word, excel, lotus notes)
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Flexible – Must be able to work Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5pm and every other Saturday 9:30am to 6pm
We offer a competitive salary plus bonuses, full benefits and company paid RRSP plan.
Please send your resumé in confidence to the Human Resources department: email@example.com
Be recognized as the best.
Miele Factory Service Technicians
Montreal, QC and Calgary, AB
At Miele, we take immense pride, not only in the quality of our domestic and commercial appliances, but in all aspects of our customer service.
We are looking for a Service Technician with relevant experience and a recognized electrical, electronic or mechanical qualifi cation, who will be a true ambassador for our brand.
We need the kind of technician who is willing to go that "extra mile" and who will deliver a truly exceptional service experience on our behalf.
To help you to deliver this experience, you will have access to industry leading diagnostic tools and equipment, a first class field support team and regular product and business events to ensure that we're continuously investing in your expertise.
We offer a very attractive salary, a company paid RRSP plan as well as excellent company paid benefits (such as dental and drug plan, disability, critical illness and life insurance and much more).
If you are interested and you would like to join our team, please submit your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Appliance Installation / Sub-Contractors Needed
Edmonton, AB, Regina, SK & Ottawa, ON
We are currently seeking professional and reliable sub-contractors who are fully skilled and licensed in the appliance industry.
Gas certification is an asset.
Candidates must be fully insured and bonded.
Specific training for the Miele product line will be provided.
Please fax your credentials to the attention of George Petrou at: